This book contains a collection of exciting, scary, thrilling short stories by ten different authors. Enjoy the goose-pimples, the clammy hands, the creeping chills, and the pounding heart. When your done reading you can return back to the regular world.
A list of the great stories this book contains:
1. OUT OF ORDER by Karen Heard
What do you do when the lights go out and the screaming starts?
2. OUR LADY OF THE TOADS by Deborah J. Ross writing as Deborah Wheeler
The large, ugly toad perched in front of the gate was truly worthy of being a witch's familiar.
3. FAMILY HEIRLOOM by Pamela Turner
This weapon has a mind of its own.
4. RING OF STONES by Donna Johnson
Jake Barnes seeks revenge on the cursed creature living in the abandoned well.
5. DEATH COMES FOR MAGGIE MCDANIEL by Grayson Bray Morris
A bully's cruel hand grants Maggie's dearest wish.
6. CREATURES OF THE NIGHT by William Meikle
What if intense fantasies create a different reality?
7. DRUID STONES by Rayne Hall
Modern druids enact an ancient ritual, and a woman watches in secret.
8. THE LOFT by Liv Rancourt
Three women from the church choir learn that evil is everywhere.
9. LIFE IN MINIATURE by Tracie McBride
Street kid Michael thinks it's his lucky day when a do-gooder picks him up off the street.
10. YOU HAVE ONE MESSAGE by Jonathan Broughton
Press * for connection.
The story I really enjoyed was DEATH COMES FOR MAGGIE MCDANIEL. Little did I know she was dead the entire time. It would really suck to be stuck in between our world and the world of the dead. To know you can see your loved ones but they can't see nor touch you is truly a horror in itself. Grayson Bray Morris left me on the edge of my seat for this one.
All the stories in this book were great, but this one is the one I liked the best. That is my own opinion. You will get a variety of stories by different authors.